Included here are a summary of assignments conducted by WMGS on behalf of the following client classifications. Our assignments have ranged in scope and duration depending on the needs of our clients.
TYPES OF ASSIGNMENTS
- Creating in-depth content for a company’s website for their medical education and marketing managers around the world providing regulations, current practices, local societies, meded companies and other resources.
- Counseling and building a CME strategy in Canada where client had just opened an office and in Mexico where they wanted a larger presence.
- In a year-long project, helped set-up a European IME structure, examined and recommended elements for success. Conducted a landscape analysis of seven therapeutic categories in 10 countries in Europe and Asia-Pac. Participated in an examination and development of Codes of Conduct and advised internal global executives on creating their own IME standards.
For Medical Societies:
- Developed a three-year strategy for a European medical society looking to expand offerings beyond face-to-face meetings, conferences, conventions and seminars.
- Worked on a plan to identify perceived and actual needs of a society’s members and the value of existing educational offerings.
For Medical Education Companies:
- Examined getting European accreditation for a client’s U.S. developed CME.
- Analyzed the CME/CPD market in Brazil by: physician requirements in four specialties; how accreditation is granted; who accredits; and what formats and what alliances / partnerships would be useful for a point-of-care product.
- Evaluated potential success of developing a dermatology meeting in Singapore by doing an analysis of competition, role of local medical societies, how best to market such a meeting, finding local KOLs and logistic partners.
For Medical Publishing Companies:
- Examined opportunities and challenges of taking their US developed CME to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and France.
- Explored educational needs of specialists and GPs practicing in urban areas of India and what it would take to build a business there.